This Original Sculpted 3-D Oil Painting Partial Photo above is called "Sunset Surrender" It was custom designed for a Beautiful home.. (See complete picture & more information under Paintings 3-D/ Sculpted/Carved/ Relief Art for Sale.) If your interested in a custom Design piece, just contact me!
Thank you for taking the time to stop by my site. I workwith Individuals, Designers, Art Collectors, Businesses, etc.. Wecan help with All your Design & Art Needs...from something assimple as choosing the right paint
colors foryourhome, to Designing a Painting for a gift, to Creating a Statement Piece foryour
entry. If you don't see what you are looking for, just ask. I am always open to New ideas.
Schedule your appointment today for a free consultation or request an information packet. 208-691-5964
*Text/call or message me thru facebook, twitter, instagram
(creativeartstac) or email. (If I don't answer immediately, then I'm
either in a meeting, or working on Art. I usually reply within 24 hrs.)
Typical Questions Asked:
1) Do I have to purchase an existing Relief/Painting or will you create a Custom Piece for me? You can either purchase one of my originals or I can create a Custom Painting/Relief for you. You just tell me your ideas, give me sketches &/or photos & I will take it from there.
2) Why do prices vary on Paintings /Reliefs ? Each andevery Painting and Bas/Alto Relief/ 3-D/Sculpted Wall Mural is Custom Designed, so prices vary depending on location, size, detail type of paint used, etc.. (Photos do not always show all the detail & sometimes smaller pieces can take longer than larger pieces.)
3) What kind of Materials do you use? I use a variety of different Mediums. Depending on location?, (where is it going indoors or outdoors), subject matter, etc...I have my own special mixes for Plaster, concrete, etc..with 20 years of experimenting... ..you learn a lot. What paint & sealers I use on it depends on location & customer preference.
3) Do you take your own Photos? Yes, I take most of my own photos, but sometimes friends & family give
me photos that they've taken to use for my Art pieces. If you have
photos that you would like to share or would let me use, text or message
4) Can I purchase a Gift Certificate or something for a friend? Of Course! We have Gift Certificates, Paintings,
Reliefs, Treasure Boxes, Ornaments, etc... I do custom Orders.( Don't
see something on here that your looking for, just ask.) (We do travel to job sites (any where) & of course we can ship or bring the Custom Art to you.. Client pays expenses.)
5) Where can I purchase Art? You can call /text or message me as I do take Pay Pal & Most credit Cards. I just added Prints/Cards/ Giclees to my Etsy site & I added Shopify on my Facebook page (creativeartstac) You can also shop at the Show Rooms I have listed, like Ironstone/Mountain Comfort as they have a selection for sale. (All Art on site is For Sale if listed with price. We also work with different budgets & I have a lay away planfor those who may need that.)
P.S> My degree is in Fashion, so on the side I still do that occasionally (Color draping/Wardrobe Consulting, etc) Instead of having a separate website for this I just added a few pages to this site. Just click on NW Style & Image.
Let's Help children & their families! With every purchase of Art (Bas Relief/Paintings/Murals/Prints/Gifts) that I list or do...10% goes to help children. (St. Judes Children's Hospital, Children's Miracle Network, Shriner's, or any other local Children's charity of your choice.)
Also to show my appreciation I am offering 10% off an order on Etsy over $15.00 (Artist Cards/Small Paintings under $500.00) use coupon: 10% off all print orders over $500.00. (This includes Prints & Giclees)
I do accept Pay Pal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express!