Check out my latest Piece: 3-D Wall Installation: "The Vault" which is approx 4' x 8'.. (Fine Art meets Tech)It's installed at the Virtual Reality CDA on 4th ST in downtown Coeur d'Alene, ID. Now that Summer is almost over, I think it's time for me to spend a few days at one of our beautiful Lakes in our area. Since March I have been busy with Wall Installations (which is Awesome), building a New Studio, Art shows & I have New on-Line Gallery/Website..."Mitzka Fine Arts". My own Virtual Gallery by The Roxy Art Market. It's not completely finished, but you can go ahead & check it out. .www.mitzkafinearts.com If your interested in a Custom Designed piece for your Home,Outdoor Kitchen or Business, just contact me 208-691-5964.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by my site. I workwith Individuals, Designers, Art Collectors, Businesses, etc.. Wecan help with All your Design & Art Needs...from something assimple as choosing the right paint
colors foryourhome, to Designing a Painting for a gift, to Creating a Statement Piece foryour
entry. If you don't see what you are looking for, just ask. I am always open to New ideas.
Schedule your appointment today for a free consultation or request an information packet. 208-691-5964
*Text/call or message me thru facebook, twitter, instagram
(creativeartstac) or email.(If I don't answer immediately, then I'm
either in a meeting, or working on Art. I usually reply within 24 hrs, unless I don't receive the message.)
Typical Questions Asked:
1) What kind of Materials do you use? I use a variety of different Mediums. Nothing is ever real. a) Depending on location?, (where is it going indoors or outdoors), .I have my own special mixes for Plaster, Concrete, etc..with 20 years of experimenting... ..you learn a lot. b) Subject matter?..Some subjects are very detailed, which require a totally different material. c) Paint? Paint all depends on location first, then preference. I use acrylic for most indoor wall installations, yet oils for most smaller pieces. Note* Some clients want statement pieces while others just want an architectural detail added.
2) Do I have to purchase an existing Relief/Painting or will you create a Custom Piece for me? You
can either purchase one of my Originals or I can create a Custom
Painting/Relief for you. You just tell me your ideas, give me sketches
& / or photos & I will take it from there.
3) Why do prices vary on Paintings /Reliefs ? Each andevery Painting and Bas/Alto Relief/ 3-D/Sculpted Wall Mural is Custom Designed, so prices vary depending on location, size, details, type of paint used, etc.. (Photos do not always show all the detail & sometimes smaller pieces can take longer than larger pieces.)
4) Do you take your own Photos? Yes, I take most of my own photos, but sometimes friends & family give
me photos that they've taken to use for my Art pieces. If you have
photos that you would like to share or would let me use, text or message
4) Can I purchase a Gift Certificate or something for a friend? Of Course! We have Gift Certificates, Paintings,
Reliefs, Treasure Boxes, Ornaments, etc... I do custom Orders.( Don't
see something on here that your looking for, just ask.) (We do travel to job sites (any where) & of course we can ship or bring the Custom Art to you.. Client pays expenses.) 5) Where can I purchase Art? You can call /text or message me as I do take Pay Pal & Most credit Cards. I just added Prints/Cards/ Giclees to my Etsy site & I added Shopify on my Facebook page (creativeartstac) You can also shop at the Show Rooms I have listed, like Ironstone/Mountain Comfort as they have a selection for sale. (All Art on site is For Sale if listed with price. We also work with different budgets & I have a lay away planfor those who may need that.)
P.S> My degree is in Fashion, so on the side I still do that occasionally (Color draping/Wardrobe Consulting, etc) Instead of having a separate website for this I just added a few pages to this site. Just click on NW Style & Image.
Let's Help children & their families! With every purchase of Art (Bas Relief/Paintings/Murals/Prints/Gifts) that I list or do...10% goes to help children. (St. Judes Children's Hospital, Children's Miracle Network, Shriner's, or any other local Children's charity of your choice.)
Also to show my appreciation I am offering 10% off an order on Etsy over $15.00 (Artist Cards/Small Paintings under $500.00) use coupon: 10% off all print orders over $500.00. (This includes Prints & Giclees)
I do accept Pay Pal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express!